The occupancy zone is drawn in the camera view. Total occupancy can be calculated in a single zone; multiple zones in a camera view; and multiple zones across multiple cameras. This means:
- No more counting people over a line - just point and count!
- No issues with more than one door or access point.
- No need to place a camera directly above a door for accuracy.
- Existing cameras can often be re-used to provide the analytics video stream.
- People, vehicles and many different objects can be recognised and counted.
- Alerts can be triggered if occupancy levels are exceeded.
Real-time, current and historical occupancy reports can be produced and a web-based dashboard shows current occupancy. See the video below.