An alert can be raised if people, vehicles and / or objects of interest appear in a scene. However, the system becomes really powerful when additional rules are applied. Some examples are:
- How many people are there in a camera view? Multiple camera views, or zones within views, can be added together to give a total.
- How many cars in a car park?
- Recognising a person with a gun.
- Recognising a person is not wearing a helmet or has no PPE.
- Showing when people are too close together and not social distancing.
Digifort Neural Analytics is building up a database of more objects and rules, making the system more and more powerful.
Digifort IPX Analytics comes in three modules:
|Digifort Neural Analytics
|Analytics that recognises objects